- Discover the island beauties of the Hauraki Gulf
- Wine tasting at the Batch Winery on Waiheke Island (included)
- View the Stony Batter historic reserve from the air – the best perspective!
- Summit views of Rangitoto Island
- Pilot commentary
- Experience the thrill of landing on Waiheke Island
- 1 hour experience (approx. 25 minute flight time)
Our scenic experiences depart from Auckland’s Rosedale Heliport on the North Shore at 234 Rosedale Road, Albany.
Lift off from Auckland’s Rosedale Heliport on the North Shore for a memorable 1-hour experience to Waiheke Island in a helicopter.
Rise up above the ‘City Of Sails’ with views of the Viaduct Harbor, Bridge and Sky Tower. Discover the many beautiful Hauraki Gulf islands and beaches from above. Enjoy aerial views of Browns, Motuihe, Motutapu and Rangitoto Islands’.
Land at the airfield next to Batch Winery on Waiheke Island. Enjoy a tasting session of four wines from this award-winning winery. Fly back over the summit of Rangitoto Island, Auckland’s youngest volcanic cone, on your way back to Auckland.
Experience duration is approximately 1 hour. Flight duration approximately 25 minutes.
Food & additional drinks purchased at the Bach Winery is not included.
4 Passengers or More: Instant confirmation
3 Passengers or Less: We’ll be in contact to confirm your flight time
Your experience may be combined with other passengers.