- Scenic heli flight from your choice of 6 Auckland helipads, across the harbour to Waiheke Island
- Welcome glass of Stonyridge bubbles
- Three course lunch
- Ferry tickets or helicopter return back to Auckland (optional upgrade)
Stonyridge is a world-renowned Cabernet-blend winegrower nestled amongst the valleys of Waiheke Island. They are dedicated to producing the finest Cabernet blends in the world using traditional winemaking.
An ideal venue for a leisurely lunch, guests will enjoy their meal overlooking olive groves and the picturesque vineyard. A fully integrated vineyard and winery complex, conceived and operated with the single purpose of winemaking excellence.
- Helicopter departure from your choice of 6 Auckland helipads
- Fly exclusively in comfort, safety and style in our modern executive style helicopter
- INFLITE will take you on a Scenic Flight of a lifetime down the inner harbour, towards the Harbour over Devonport, the Hauraki Gulf, Rangitoto and Waiheke Islands en route to either Stonyridge Vineyard & Restaurant or (if landings have been exceeded) Reeves Airfield located on Waiheke Island (A taxi transfer will be arranged at no extra cost if this is required)
- You will be welcomed with a glass of Stonyridge bubbles, to start your dining experience
- Enjoy a sumptuous 3 course meal for Lunch at Stonyridge Vineyard & Restaurant (no beverages included)
- Return to Auckland City via a ferry harbour cruise (Ferry Tickets included)
- OR spoil yourself and indulge in the Helicopter return option
(additional charge will apply)
- A Wine Tasting & Tour – Guided tour of the cellar, vineyard and olive grove (weather permitting) along with tasting 2 Stonyridge wines
- Public Tours – selected days only / Private Groups – by arrangement only (minimum numbers apply)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Prices are inclusive of 15% GST and are subject to change without notice.
- Some items offered as part of the Restaurants standard menu are excluded from this Package (extra cost will apply)
- Clients to pay Stonyridge Vineyard & Restaurant direct for beverages.
INFANTS: The Civil Aviation Authority stipulates that we operate our aircraft in line with the manufacturer’s guidelines, one of these guidelines is that there is maximum number of passengers allowed on the aircraft, adult, child or infant. Therefore, when an infant is booked on our flights and sits on the lap of a caregiver, we are required to leave a seat free for this infant, thus the total maximum number of passengers remains the same. This is why you will see a charge for infants.