- Scenic heli flight from your choice of 6 Auckland Helipads, across the harbour to Waiheke Island
- Three course meal (lunch or dinner) including a glass of Cable Bay wine
- Taxi transfer to ferry terminal
- Ferry tickets or helicopter return back to Auckland
Cable Bay Vineyard is an award winning winery and restaurant situated on the stunning West coast of Waiheke Island. Set amidst the vineyards and olive grove, enjoy the stunning rural and sea views looking back to Auckland City whilst enjoying Cable Bay’s food and internationally acclaimed wines.
Established in 1998, Cable Bay Vineyard is owned by a small group of wine lovers who are all passionate about creating world class wines. The stunning Waiheke Island facility includes the winery, cellar door, Verandah and an award-winning dining room, with a focus on quality and service.
- Helicopter departure from Auckland
- Fly exclusively in comfort, safety and style in our modern executive style helicopter
- INFLITE will take you on a Scenic Flight of a lifetime down the inner harbour, towards the Harbour Bridge over Devonport, Hauraki Gulf, Rangitoto and Waiheke Islands en route to Reeves Airfield located on Waiheke Island (A taxi transfer will be arranged at no extra cost)
- Enjoy a sumptuous 3 course meal for Lunch or Dinner at Cable Bay Vineyards Dining Room including a glass of Cable Bay Wine per person (no other beverages included)
- A taxi transfer from Cable Bay Vineyards to Matiatia Wharf
- Return to Auckland City via a ferry harbour cruise (Ferry Tickets included)
- OR spoil yourself and indulge in the Helicopter return option – available with Lunch option only
(additional charge will apply)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Prices are inclusive of 15% GST and are subject to change without notice
- Some items offered as part of the Restaurants standard menu are excluded from this Package (extra cost will apply)
- Clients to pay Cable Bay Vineyards direct for beverages
INFANTS: The Civil Aviation Authority stipulates that we operate our aircraft in line with the manufacturer’s guidelines, one of these guidelines is that there is maximum number of passengers allowed on the aircraft, adult, child or infant. Therefore, when an infant is booked on our flights and sits on the lap of a caregiver, we are required to leave a seat free for this infant, thus the total maximum number of passengers remains the same. This is why you will see a charge for infants.